Spirit Journal Inc., Consulting Services
SPIRIT JOURNAL, INC.
THE BEVERAGE INDUSTRY’S TRUSTED SOURCE FOR
• CONSULTING • EDUCATIONAL TRAINING
• PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Consulting to the Beverage Alcohol and Service Industries since 1984
Spirit Journal, Inc. provides authoritative guidance to the beverage alcohol industry. Specially designed services include:
- Cutting-edge marketing and operational services to both new and established on-premise operators looking to create, expand, or reinvigorate their spirits, wine, beer and cocktail programs.
- Advice and guidance to beverage suppliers/producers on new product development, both line extensions of established brands and new items.
- Providing strategic pre-development marketing advice to producers and marketing/public relations companies.
F. Paul Pacult is one of this generation’s foremost presenters on all aspects of beverage alcohol. Paul’s celebrated Masters Series at Keens Steakhouse tasting events in Manhattan has been the gold standard in consumer education for 16 years.
- Featured and keynote speaker/presenter/master of ceremonies at events, such as Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans; Manhattan Cocktail Classic in New York; National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago; Wine Enthusiast Star Awards dinner in New York; Idaho State Liquor Authority Managers’ Assembly in Idaho; and Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas, to name a few.
- Founding partner of Ultimate Beverage Challenge and Beverage Alcohol Resource.
- Founder of Rum For All initiative.
- Author of five best-selling books and the founding editor of F. Paul Pacult’s Spirit Journal.
- Has appeared on CNBC, Fine Living Network, The Discovery Channel and The History Channel.
- Is the world’s only person who is a Master of the Quaich (Scotland), a Life Member of Compagnie des Mousquetaires d’Armagnac (France), and a Life Member of the Bourbon Hall of Fame (Kentucky).
- This year, he is being named the Cognac Personality of the Year by the Cognac industry.
Primary Liquids: America’s Premier One or Two-Day Training Seminars since 1985
Primary Liquids Spirits & Mixology Education Seminars, conceived and conducted personally by F. Paul Pacult and his trusted assistants, have been training beverage alcohol industry personnel and executives in the fundamentals of distilled spirits and cocktails for over twenty-five years. Primary Liquids are:
- Fast-paced, One- or Two-Day training sessions that comprehensively cover all aspects of spirits and cocktails: what spirits are made from, how they are produced and matured; dissecting all categories of spirits through blind tasting tens of spirits; how spirits interact with cocktails; how to conduct oneself when talking about or dealing with any type of beverage alcohol in private and business situations; how to taste spirits like a professional; and, mixology fundamentals.
- Every Primary Liquids seminar is unique since Paul custom-designs each one to fit the precise needs of the sponsor, be they trade, consumer, or private groups or organizations, including beverage suppliers and restaurants.
- Each Primary Liquids Seminar breaks down and crystallizes basic spirits, wine, beer and/or cocktail information into practical concepts that are immediately grasped and easily applied by anyone, no matter their level of understanding.
For more information on any of these Spirit Journal, Inc. services:
Please call TOLL FREE within the U.S.
1.800.560.7273 (overseas 1.845.895.8910).